Mokena Divorce Attorneys
Serving Families Throughout Will, Kankakee, Grundy & South Cook County
At Wakenight & Associates, P.C., our award-winning divorce attorneys in Mokena have obtained successful results in a variety of divorce-related cases, including child custody, contested divorce, and uncontested divorce. We are ready to help you as well.
Skilled Divorce Lawyers Providing Devoted Representation
With multiple office locations throughout Illinois, we are committed to providing professional and successful divorce representation in your neck of the woods. Our Mokena location is home to Senior Attorney Rita C. Maldonado.
We are ready to help in all areas of your divorce, including:
About Senior Attorney Rita C. Maldonado
Rita C. Maldonado is a great professional asset to Wakenight & Associates, P.C. As Vice President of our Mokena office, she is dedicated to helping clients through this difficult time in their lives. Her experience in law is exclusive to family law and divorce, and she is a member of the Illinois Bar Association, Will County Bar Association, and the Chicago Bar Association. She is trained and approved to act as Guardian Ad Litem for children in court within Will County. She consistently brings professionalism and compassion to her cases in family law and divorce.
Representing Clients in these Courthouses:
- Bridgeview: 10220 S. 76th Ave, Bridgeview, Illinois, 60455 (Cook, 5th Dist)
- Markham: 16501 Kedzie Ave, Markham, Illinois, 60428 (Cook, 6th Dist)
- Joliet: 14 W. Jefferson St, Joliet, Illinois, 60432 (Will)
- Maybrook: 1500 Maybrook Dr, Maywood, Illinois, 60153 (Cook, 4th Dist)
- Daley Center: 50 W. Washington St, Chicago, Illinois, 60602 (Cook, 1st Dist)
- Kankakee: 450 East Court St, Kankakee, IL 60901 (Kankakee)
- Morris: 111 East Washington St, Morris, IL 60450 (Grundy)
- Yorkville: 807 John St, Yorkville, IL 60560 (Kendall)
- Ottawa: 707 Etna Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Lasalle)