Legal Advice from Our Illinois Family Lawyers
At Wakenight & Associates, P.C., our dedicated family law attorneys have served clients throughout Illinois. We have a broad knowledge of many legal issues that affect families and offer legal support, whether or not you need a lawyer in or out of court.
This experience translates into an in-depth knowledge of the law and we are well-qualified to answer any questions relating to family law that you may have.
To see our comprehensive answers to some frequently asked questions, follow the links below:
- When is shared custody appropriate?
- What steps should an unmarried father take in Illinois?
- When is spousal maintenance appropriate?
- What courthouses do my attorneys cover?
- Are you the father?
Don’t See Your Question? Call Us Today!
If you still need answers, Wakenight & Associates, P.C. is here to offer personalized service tailored to your case needs. Contact us online or call any of our following offices:
- Cook County: (708) 480-9651
- DuPage, Kane, or Kendall County: (630) 528-0734
- Will, Kankakee, Grundy, or South Cook Counties: (815) 458-5660
Our primary and satellite offices in Oak Park, Mokena, Aurora, Elmhurst, Burr Ridge, St. Charles, Northbrook, Schaumburg, and Chicago Loop offer a full range of legal services. We look forward to hearing from you.