Why Hire Our Firm?
Established Illinois Family Law Attorneys
Wakenight & Associates, P.C. has earned the highest Better Business
Bureau (BBB) rating of A+ through a dedication to assisting clients with
compassionate and comprehensive legal services. By solely focusing on
the practice of
family law our
family law attorneys are guaranteed to know the law, know the issues, know what our
clients are experiencing and provide every day, to clients such as yourself,
family law services in Cook, DuPage, Will, Kankakee, Grundy and Kendall counties.
No matter what your
family law matter, our Illinois attorneys can help.
Call any of our conveniently located law offices:
- In Cook County: (888) 351-2843
- In DuPage, Kane, or Kendall County: (888) 339-4162
- In Will, Kankakee, Grundy, or South Cook County: (888) 303-1846
“During this difficult time, if you are seeking an attorney and a
law firm that represents divorce and family law clients only, then you
have found what you are looking for.”
– Mark T. Wakenight, President
What We Offer
When you retain legal guidance from our skilled Illinois family lawyers,
you can rest assured that we work hard on your behalf.
Our attorneys know that when your family is changing it is important for you to have
an excellent attorney on your side, to represent your best interests and
to advocate strongly what is best for your family.
At Wakenight & Associates, P.C., we offer all of our clients the following:
- A trusted firm with a reputation for comprehensive, excellent service
- Lawyers working exclusively on family law cases such as yours
- Lawyers dedicated to upholding their reputation by serving each and every
client completely and thoroughly
- Free initial consultations
- Free parking at most of our convenient locations
- Evening and weekend appointments by arrangement
Connect with Us Online!
To retain our dedicated Illinois family law attorneys,
contact Wakenight & Associates, P.C. online. Our primary and satellite offices in Oak Park, Mokena, Joliet, Aurora,
Elmhurst, Burr Ridge, St. Charles, Northbrook, Schaumburg, and Chicago
Loop offer a full range of legal services.